The app for international students is finally here
Are you planning on studying abroad but are unsure on the destination? Maybe you already know where you’re going but are looking for advice on accommodation, universities, local hangouts and community hotspots.
ErasmusWise has been designed to help you find accommodation, places to practise your favourite activity, and find out about the best local events whilst putting you in touch with like-minded individuals. All suggestions are made by people like you.
THE IMPORTANCE OF COMMUNICATION WHEN LIVING ABROAD
ErasmusWise has been created to bridge the communication gap between students ensuring they are able to make the most of the well-rounded experience studying abroad has to offer! A multifaceted adventure. We want to provide international students the help and information they need to enhance what will be one of the best experiences of their lives.
One Life, One Experience, One Erasmus
DID YOU KNOW?
- "More than one million babies may have been produced as a result of the Erasmus programme"
- "Over a quarter of those who take part in the Erasmus scheme meet their long-term partner while studying abroad"
- "The Erasmus programme was named after the well-travelled Dutch philosopher Desiderius Erasmus of Rotterdam, it covers the 28 EU countries as well as Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey"
- A third of ex-Erasmus students had a partner of a different nationality, compared with 13 per cent of those who stayed at home during their studies.
- Students taking part on the Erasmus programme have been instilled with an international outlook that stayed with them later in life. Around 40 per cent of students that take part on the Erasmus programme, went on to live and work abroad.
- Set up in 1987, the Erasmus programme has since helped more than ten million students study overseas
- 80 per cent of Erasmus+ graduates are employed within three months of graduation, with 72 per cent stating their Erasmus+ experience helped them land their first job